Free express delivery if you spend $50 or over (AUD), $9.20 flat rate for order under $50. (If delivery is NOT to Australia, free delivery is available more than AUD $100 order.)
- All orders are shipped by Australia Post. Your order will take 1-2 business days if it is placed and paid by 3:00pm Monday to Thursday (Melbourne Time) within Australia (Metro area) & Outside Australia Post network is fastest possible delivery. Orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the following date.
- All orders placed and paid after 3pm on Friday to Sunday will be processed Monday or Tuesday the following week.
- Orders may take 3 to 5 business days to deliver your order to some remote areas.
- SUJI KIM Clothing does not accept responsibility for delay or lost in transits. We only post items to the addresses provided.
- Occasionally we will do random credit checks for security purposes if orders were paid by credit card.
5-10 working days
Orders are delivered via Toll between 7am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Orders will generally ship within 48 hours of the order being placed. Orders are not dispatched on weekends.
You will be notified via email once your order has been dispatched. This email will include tracking details relating to your order.
Please note that dispatch delays may be experienced during sale or promotional periods due to a higher than usual volume of orders.
You have the option to have your item delivered with or without a signature of receipt. If an unsuccessful delivery attempt is made by the courier, they will leave a calling card for you. You have the option to sign this giving authorisation for your order to be left unattended in the event that you’re not home at the next delivery attempt.
If you select to have your order delivered without a signature, you will need to provide instructions at checkout of the secure location where your parcel can be left. Risk and title in the goods passes to the recipient upon delivery of the goods to your nominated delivery address.
Tracking Your Order
Once your online order has been processed, you will receive an order confirmation email with delivery tracking link so that you can track and trace your order at any time.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your tracking number to be activated.
You can also track the status of your order for Australia Post or for Toll.
Orders with multiple items may be split into multiple orders and delivered separately under different tracking numbers. If this occurs, you will receive an email notification advising you of a partial order delivery. No additional shipping charges will be applied to partial orders.
Lost or Damaged Goods
It is your obligation to ensure the correct delivery address details have been entered at the time of ordering. SUJI KIM is not liable for any costs associated with resending an order due to delivery address details being incorrect.
If your order hasn’t arrived within 10 days for Australian deliveries or 20 days for New Zealand deliveries from the date of order or is damaged in transit, please email us email@example.com or call between 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday AEST so that we can assist you.
* Possible Delayed Deliveries
Please allow 2-5 extra days for delivery during Peak holiday trading to accommodate for public holidays, limited staffing and delays from delivery providers. We appreciate your patience!